King Tiger South Charlotte
Welcome to King Tiger
You may be the professional looking for that added edge or someone who wants to feel better and have more energy. Tae Kwon Do is a great way to get into or stay in shape, with the added benefit of learning self-defense.
Tae Kwon Do is the most popular form of Martial Arts in the world today. It is unique, not just because of the self-defense aspect, but that it is a lifestyle activity. The best way to learn more about how YOU can benefit from Tae Kwon Do is to set-up an appointment to meet our instructors, see our school and try a 15-20 minutes "Intro" lesson. There is absolutely no obligation in trying out this FREE lesson - it is just an opportunity for you to learn more about us and what King Tiger Tae Kwon Do can do to help you achieve your goals for yourself and for your entire family! To get started today, simply fill out our consultation request form or call us for an appointment.
Here is a list of her numerous credentials and accomplishments:
• Assistant Instructor (East Carolina University Tae Kwon Do Club 1997-2001)
• N.C State Champion (1998-99, 2000)
• Collegiate National Champion 1997
• Internationally King Tiger Tae Kwon Do Certified Instructor
• B.M in Piano Pedagogy
• CDT Personal Safety Certified Instructor
• Level 2 Certified Instructor through the Philippine Martial Arts Alliance
• Stix for Kids Certified Instructor